Friday, October 27, 2006


There have already been a ton of reviews on the W810i, so I'm not going to get too technical with this, especially since I just bought this phone in September of 2006, almost a full year after I first read about it on bengal boy.com
Let's just say that this phone looks good, performs great, and as of October 2006, I honestly wouldn't trade it for any other phone available on the market today. While the feature set is pretty robust, I honestly have to say that the key pad layout is my favorite feature. Notice that there are spaces between the keys: this make it actually possible to type without looking at the phone. In addition, I hate joysticks on a phone. I think its geeky. The W810 has a wonderful D-pad- even if it is made out of cheap plastic. The RF on this thing is superb, and the Memory Stick Pro Duo I have in it is loaded with games, songs, and applications. I can actually access my webcam with this phone. Absolutely outstanding. I'd recomend this phone to anyone.

No comments: